Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW...

The church and all the houses had snow on the roof tops

The front of the church! I had YW that night.



On December 10, 2008 south Tx recieved snow. We have not had snow in about 4 yrs. It was really neat. It had been drizzling all day and around 6:00p it started snowing. Mom and dad have a huge oak tree in their front yard so there was not enough snow in the yard to make a snowman. Many of our friends were able to make little snowmen. Zach and I will be going to northwestern states in less than a week to visit family and there is pleny of snow there so I wasnt too bummed that I couldnt make a snowman. I LOVE SNOW!

1 comment:

sheilandave said...

Hey Theobalds!! Of course you went surfing during the hurricane... you're crazy Theobalds! That is so funny, I wouldn't expect anything different! I can't believe it snowed, you can have more of ours... we are sick of it! I was laughing the other day I saw those balls guys are hanging from the back of their truck, and there were huge icicles hanging off it... haha. I like your hair too... you guys are so cute!
Sheila