Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th....

I love July 4th. It is such a great holiday and it reminds us of our freedom. Zach and I are so grateful for the freedoms we have in this great nation. If it wasnt for our forefathers who knows where we would be. But this was all God's plan for us.
Saturday morning me, Zach, Ry, Nat, and mom & dad T went to see ICE AGE in 3D. It was so funny and really neat in 3D. We had to wear those funky glasses. I wanted to take a pic of them, but forgot. Oh well! Then we went to Ryan and Natalie's for a BBQ, games, and a dip in the pool. We had alot of good food and great times. We played Rock Band for a long time. If it werent for my singing skills we wouldnt have gotten the great scores that we did. HAHA! NOT! After the games and food, Natalie and I went for a dip in the pool. It was nice and refreshing on such a hott day.
Today (Sunday), we went to my nephew's blessing at church and then went to my sis house for lunch with the family. It was so nice to have family there and to see my nephew get blessed.

1 comment:

The Theobalds said...

Sounds like a good 4th. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with yall.