Monday, October 12, 2009

3rd Anniversary

Our anniversary this year fell on a Wed. so we went for our favorite food which is sushi! Afterwards we had marble slab ice cream. YUM!


I know, I know I am late putting these pics up. Anyways, here are some pics of mine and Zach's 3 year anniversary. I cannot believe how time flies. It seems like we were just celebrating our 1 year anniversary. There have been many ups and downs over the last 3 yrs. as all realationships have, but I am so glad to say that there are many more ups then there are downs. I have such a wonderful husband and Im so excited that we have an eternal marriage.

Zach planned the whole weekend out. He said that the reason why he did all these extravagant things was because I tell him that he is not romantic. Well, after this weekend I would say that he does have a romantic side.

So, I knew Zach was planning something and he told me just to pack my bags and that we would go on a spontaneous vacation after we ate dinner at "The Steakhouse" in the San Luis hotel in Galveston. So, after we ate he wanted to "show me around the hotel." So we go up to a room and when we walk in there are rose petals and chocolates on the bed. I was so suprised. I knew then that we would be staying at this hotel. Zach had booked that room for 2 nights. So, the next morning he told me that we needed to be at the hotel by 11am because he had another trick up his sleeves. So 11am comes around and there is a knock on the door so I opened it and there are 2 massage therapists. Zach had ordered an in-room couples massage. It was so nice because I was in need of a massage. Later that night we went to eat at Saltgrass and then for a walk on "The Strand." It was nice to walk and to see all the historical buildings and shops. The weekend was such a great suprise and we had a good time!!!
At "The Steakhouse"
We had a really good dinner. I ordered lobster and Zach had steak. Since Zach knew some of the ppl that worked there we got a free shrimp cocktail for an appetizer and we got our dessert for free. We had chocolate cheesecake and a berries and creme thing. It was really good and they suprised us by writing on the plate.



Here is the room with the rose petals!!! :)


The view from our hotel room at night!


The view from our hotel room in the day!


This guy was on The Strand. He makes amazing pictures using spray cans.


I was in heaven when I walked into this place. It is called La King's Oldfashioned Ice Cream Parlor. It was like a 50's ice cream parlor. On the other side is this pic. It is a wall full of candy. Alot of candy was there that I used to eat when I was little. YUMMY!


In another chocolate store there were these candy apples. They looked soo good. I didnt get one so i had to aleast take a pic so I can droole over them.

3 comments:

The Theobalds said...

So fun! I agree Matt is not much of a romantic but when these Theobald boys put their minds to it they can come up with some very sweet ideas.

the Smiths said...

So cute! Looks like a great anniversary. Congratulations on three years!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

That's awesome! Hes so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Miss you girl!