Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oklahoma...

In June was able to go visit my sister who lives in Oklahoma. It was so nice to see her and her family. She is pregnant and so I got to see her cute belly. I had a fun time with my niece who is always so fun to play with. Even though I only got to spend a couple of days there, it was a lot of fun.


Isn't she sooo cute!


While I was visiting, my sis and I made these cheesecake bites. They were sooo good! The recipe is from the cook book: Our Best Bites.



This is a ham and cheese calzone. It is soo good! All you use is the Pillsbury cresent rolls, ham, shredded cheese, and on top is melted butter with a little bit of a ranch packet. It was yummy and really easy.



We were watching Ratatouille. That was my first time seeing it. IT was really a cute movie. She loves watching movies!




My brother in-law, my niece and my sister.

No comments: