Friday, August 29, 2008

House SOLD....

Well, our house finally sold. It was on the market for almor 4 weeks. I cant believe how fast it got sold. I am going to miss this house because I was able to decorate it the way I wanted it. But, I will not miss the outrageous house note. :) If you are wondering where we will be living, we are going to be moving in with my parents for a couple of months and then into his uncles house.

Things have been so hecktic here with packing and moving, school, and work. It almost feels like we didnt go on vacation because since we have been back we have been so busy.

For school, I am taking 2 online classes and 2 regular classes. I dont think any of my classes will be too hard, but the online classes will be time consuming. More to come later....

Here is our beautiful house that we just sold. :(

No comments: