Sunday, August 3, 2008

Moving?...

Hello everyone! Well, alot has happend in the past couple of days. Zach and I signed the papers Thurs. to have our house put up for sale and by Sat. we already had a couple looking at the house. We dont know if they want it yet or not. If they do, then things will start moving fast and be really hecktic because school starts back up for me in at the end of August. We will see what happens.
Zach and I went to the temple yesterday. It was a really good session. We try to make it a point to go at least once a month. We love to go.
Yesterday we went to my nephew's b-day party. He turned 3 yrs. old. He's so cute. It is always a good time when we get together with our families.
As far as my job goes. I am taking CEU hours so I can renew my license. I am learning alot of different stretches and other modalities. The more I know, the better I can be at my job.
Thats all for now. I will try to keep everyone updated on the house situation.
Love you all.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

What a cute little blog!! I love getting to know you a little better and see what you're up to since we're not seeing each other every week. Keep blogging girl. And you can come check mine out too!