Monday, September 29, 2008

2 yr. anniversary

So, on September the 23rd Zach and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. WOW! I cannot beleive it has been 2 years already. I guess when you are having fun the time flies by. I am so lucky to be married to a wonderful, supportive, and lets not forget sexy husband. He spoils me and I love it. :) He had a dozen long stem red roses delivered to the house. They were soooo beautiful. I took alot of pics of them. Zach said, "Why are you taking so many pics of the flowers." I said, "Because I hardly ever get flowers. This is like once a year occasion to me."
Anyways, for our anniversay we went to a dinner and a movie. We played it low key since we went on a 10 day vacation in August. So the restaurant we went to is a new place called Vegas Grill. I would not recommend that place to anyone. The atmosphere was not good and the food was WAY over priced for the quality of the food and the food was horrible. Then, we went and saw Lakeview Terrace. It was a good movie. The acting was really good but as far as the story line goes, it was alright. The ending was one of the best parts of the movie though.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on two years... before you know it it'll be 10. Take lots of pictures of everything.