Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New hair cut and PUPPY!

So, I was ready for a change with my hair and I always have said that if I'm going to cut it I want to donate it. When I was searching for organizations to donate my hair to I was going to do Locks of Love, but everyone does that so I wanted to find a different organization. I came across Pantene Beautiful Lengths, which is an organization for adult women who have lost their hair to cancer treatments. I am so glad I did it because I was able to help someone else! I love my new hair cut and so does Zach. After the hairstylist put my hair in several ponytails, Zach did the first cute. I ended up donating about 10 inches. My hair grows really fast so next I'm looking forward to doing it again.



A couple of weeks ago, Zach and I added a puppy to our family. She is a Blue Heelers (very good family dogs, great with kids). We got her when she was 6 weeks old. She had her first bath and afterwards cuddled up with daddy on the couch. Her big belly cracks me up. Our other dog (a Red Heeler) doesnt pay much attention to her. She loved him and follows him around but he just ignores her. It's funny! He's an old grump! My nephews loved the new puppy as well.



No comments: