Tuesday, December 21, 2010

November and December fun!

So, Zach and I really got in the Christmas spirit as far as decorating. We put up lights on our house (which we normally dont do) and we put up a Christmas tree. So, we put up our fake Christmas tree that we had bought the first year we were married. When I put it up I just laughed. It looks so puney! So, I said we had to go get another tree, a REAL tree. So, we did. It looks great and smells great. I forgot how good it smells. Also, while we decorated our tree I made pumpkin bread. It was sooo good!




For Thanksgiving, my whole family was able to come to visit. It was so good to see everyone, especially by brother and his family from Idaho who I haven't seen in couple of years. One thing we did during this week was going to the temple as a family and do sealings for our ancestors. It was a really spiritual experience. This pic below is a nativity scene that was in front of the temple. So gorgeous!

Also, for Thanksgiving, my sister and neice were able to stay a couple of days at my house. I really like when they stay with me. Anyways, M loved going up the stairs. She climbed up all by herself and poked her head around the corner and I was able to catch this pic. She is such a cutie!

The first week in November is always the start of the hunting season! Zach shot his buck the first day of the season. His buck's rack was the widest out of the camp measuring at 15.25". He is very proud of it and so happy that he shot his buck before I shot mine. hehe! :)

No comments: