Monday, May 21, 2012

5 wks gone and into wk 6...

Yay! 5 wks have passed. I have a doc appt in a couple of days. I'm so excited because I haven't got to see my boys on ultrasound in 3 weeks. I'm hoping I'll still get good news from the doc. I've been kind of bad lately.... Since my last appt (3 wks ago) when I got good news. I have been getting up probably more than I should. For example, I'm a planner (with some things) and I've been wanting to get my hospital bag ready in case the boys come to early. So, i had my mom take me to kohls so I could get a robe for when I'm in the hospital. BUT... I did not walk. She pushed me in a wheelchair. So, I hope im still doing good when I go to the doc. My biggest fear (besides them coming to early) is that he will put me on hospital bed rest. I don't want to stay in the hospital. Staying one night when I had my cerclage was bad enough. I'd rather be at home. So, we will see how the appt goes. I pray the boys are still healthy and growing... I feel like they are because my belly is HUGE! :-) I feel like thy are already developing personality. The baby on my left side they call baby A. We planned on calling baby A, Wyatt. Anyways, he is so active. Kicking and moving all the time. Baby B (on the right) is a little more reserved. He isn't as active. He seems more laid back and chilled. Lol. They are identical twins but they might have different personalities. We shall see. I can't wait til they get here! I want to see what features thy got from me and what they got from their dad. Zach and I have very different features so I'm curious. We don't want them coming to soon though! :-) I took maternity pics last Thursday. I got to see a sneak peek on Facebook. They turned out really good. I'm glad I got to take them. I also got their baby books in and have filled them out already. :-)

1 comment:

Ry and Nat said...

Jen, you're doing SO good!!! This is just more evidence that you're going to be a great mother. I don't think I got a chance to tell you how much I love the maternity photos. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! See you soon my friend :-)