Friday, May 11, 2012

A whole month....

Yesterday was the day I have been on bed rest for a whole month. The past month actually went by faster than I thought it would. I'm hoping the next month does the same. I think it will because I have my baby showers coming up and I'm really looking forward to that. I don't have much to say but I did want to jot down some of the cravings I've had since I've been pregnant. Cravings: -Cantaloupe -Bagels w/cream cheese -Orange juice -Popsicles -Yogurt with strawberries and blue berries in it -Watermelon. Yum! Just writing about them makes me want them now. :-) Ok thanks for reading my blog! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Malloree and I have been eating greek yogurt with berries and home made granola. Do you like Granola?? if so we can make some for you when we come....its very healthy.

Jen and Zach said...

Oh yeah that would be great. We love granola!