Friday, February 27, 2009

GOLF

So, I am taking a golf class at UH and so I'm really excited about playing golf. Im really excited because now I can go with Zach to play. Last Saturday Zach and I decided to go hit 9 holes. It was alot of fun even though Im not very good. I do pretty good at school, but when I was playing with Zach I did terrible. The funny part is that on the first hole there in a pond just in front of the T-box (I call it the launch pad, but whatever). Well, I was really nervous because everyone was watching me and so I go to hit and my ball goes about 10 ft. and falls into the pond. So, I get another ball and it does the same thing. I ended up just driving in the golf cart to the hole and dropping my ball on the green so I could putt it in. I had to do that several times thoughout the game. But, Im learning and it was fun to just be with Zach. We have so much fun together and enjoy every second we have with each other. Im hoping one day though that I will get good enough to beat Zach. That will be the day!



2 comments:

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

Sounds like fun! Im not a good golfer! Joe loves to play!

Sam and Kat said...

hey i didnt know yall had a blog! its so cute! golfing is pretty fun. ive been once before n we really wanna go again but have to wait for it to be warm again ugh! lol.. hope the class helps out! anywho, hope yall are doin great! its great to see ya on here! if you want, check out our blog sometime, samandkatrob.blogspot.com... i will add yall to our friends! :)