Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!

So, Super Bowl Sunday was my birthday. Yup, that would be Feb. 1st. I celebrated all weekend though. It was nice. Mom said I was acting like Gma Gola because Gma Gola celebrates her b-day all month long. :) Anyways, Friday Zach took me to a resturant called the Melting Pot. So, as we walk up to our table and there is a dozen roses and a card waiting for me on the table. What a pleasant surprise. The resturant was very romantic, but somewhat casual. The whole experience takes about 2 hours. It is a 4 course meal and it is basically a fondue type of meal. The first part is a cheese fondue that you can dip multiple things into. Then a salad. Then, a broth that you choose and with that broth they give you a plate of raw meat(that you choose) and you skewer it and put it into the boiling broth and it cooks. Then, you choose a chocolate and they give you multiple things to dip into the chocolate. It was the best resturant I have ever been to in my whole life and to share that with Zach just topped it off. If you have not gone you need to. It is expensive, but the experience was so fun.
Then, on Sat. we had my nephew's baptism and then a 3 way birthday afterwards for me and 2 of my nephews. We ate and played games. It was fun.

Then, on Sunday I went over to my in-laws house and my mother-in-law made me an awesome dinner. So, overall I had a GREAT birthday.

2 comments:

Jared-Monica-Brooke-Caleb said...

You look so gorgeous! I love your hair! I am growing mine again. Hope you two had a wonderful time!

Joseph, Cherise, and Colton said...

How fun! Looks like yall had a wonderful time!! What a sweet hibby you have!!