Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, Zach got me a bouquet of red tulips. They were gorgeous. I didnt know much about tulips until he got them for me and I found out that they do not live for very long. The bouquet Zach got me for my birthday 2 weeks earlier were still alive when the tulips were dying. It was crazy! Anyways, so that evening me, Zach, Ryan, and Nat all went to eat at Texas Roadhouse. They had this thing where you could call in an hour before you arrive and they will have your table ready. I think you can even order an appetizer over the phone to be ready for you when you walk it. We didnt have to wait at all. It was nice. Then, we wanted to see a movie. Well, when we got to the movies the show we wanted to see was sold out. So, we just ended up going over Ryan and Nat's house and watching a movie over there and just hanging out. It was a nice night. The weather could have been better as well. It was raining throughout the day and that night it was drizzling. I did not take any pics of the evening though. I just thought I would tell yall what we did and that we had a nice evening with each other and with Ryan and Natalie.

No comments: